Wednesday, September 8, 2010

No bags and consumer me.

I have been following Rolf Potts on his recent NBC(no baggage challenge) for a couple weeks now. Its a cool thing.

http://www.rtwblog.com/

Also It was recently my birthday. 30......Wtf. What happened? Anyways I ordered some materials from the dungeon. Ill post flies when they are utilized. Hopefully soon.

http://www.flytyersdungeon.com/

Also I just played the demo for Vanquish. Amazing. So fun. Reminded me of lost planet and zone of the enders.

Watch Zone of the Enders 2 Opening and previous story in Anime  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com
There are so many good looking games coming out between the end of 10 and the first half of 11 Im going to have to make a few decisions. Ive also given up on reaching rank 100 in GoW2. I looked at the calculator and Im not even half way there as far as points and the games been out for over 3 years. F that.

I havent been able to do any fly fishing with my work schedule and the wind. But I caught some flounder last Sat and made some kick ass civiche to boot out of a redfish.

No comments: